Then the worst happened.
I got attached.
And suddenly I don't know how to deal with this anymore. Suddenly everything doesn't revolve around me anymore. My focus is no longer to be a visibly muslim female CEO, but it's to make sure we can move jn together.
Idk what to do when I'm mad at him. I don't know how to communicate and get the outcome I want because let's be honest:
1) I don't know him THAT well
2) Why would he listen to me, I'm not his mom
3) People generally don't change just because someone tells them to
(Disclaimer it's not like my hubs is doing something bad .. just some pet peeve)
I just dont know! I don't know how toove forward, how to act, what to say and what not to say. I don't know if he gets it or not. I just don't!
No comments:
Post a Comment