Saturday, March 3, 2018

Pent up

Where do I start. Happy 7 months working, you are confirmed. Now you can buy a house, except that you don't have enough money and knowledge to start with. 

Working life has taught me plenty about myself. That I like total ownership, for example, and what aspect gives me the steepest learning curve. It's easy to drown in operations that I can sometimes forget to see the whole picture of my growth. 

I can say I hate my family a lot, and I want to dissociate myself from them.. not because they are evil but because no one is ever willing to yield. But again it will be sad if my children won't know their cousins. Idk.. I hate it when things aren't about me haha.. because I can't be selfish. :(

Because I want to distance myself from my family, I want to spend this raya overseas.. 
I have 1.5k to spare. But which overseas country that isn't SEA allows me to go within, maybe 1.5-3k, and forget my family for a bit? (Japan, except that it will be rainy season during raya. Banzai.) 

But I also need to give closure to myself so does it really matter when I actually go?


No comments:

Post a Comment