I can't remember what I wrote about, but it is obvious from the pics that if I had substance abuse issue, it'd be Milo.
When I was 16-17, I would drink up to 3 boxes of Milo everyday (well that gave me some gastrointestinal issues). 18 at PLKN, I had to miss my meals due my duty, and replaced them with Maggi Cup and Milo kotak.. yes, it was not healthy, but it kept me living and sane. Needless to say, compounded with the training regime, I lost weight and was only 45. Flattest tummy in my life.. other thab those times, I drank Milo quite frequently as I don't drink coffee and tea is boring.
Sapa ja la nak baca panjang² ni..
Anyway, it gives me great pride, alhamdulillah, that I am now working at the company that makes Milo. Millions of people are benefitting from the drink, as I once had, maybe in different ways from mine.


No comments:
Post a Comment