#fitspiration sangat. Kisahnya I gained body fat sejak kerja opis ni, dah la makanan murah, orang hulur free food lagi, pastu balik rumah makan merapu pulak... So I started swimming and doing a bit of zumba at home. The problem with people who made the videos is THEY ALL HAVE FRICKING FLAT TUMMY/4PACKS/THAT MIDDLE LINE I WANT THOSE GRRRR
So I'm like #misiperutleper #noflaps
LEPAS NI JANGAN NAK ORDER DOMINOS SANGAT. JANGAN NAK EAT ICE CREAM FROM THE TUB STOP DEEP FRYING YOUR FOOD
Beli sawi, learn to steam food, eat tofu, #sukusukuseparuh haha
Anyway, it's been 2 months + since I started working yayy
![]() |
| (My braces have done wonders so far) |
Work is fine and all, but it can be a bit tiring trying to sync your working style with others. Not sure how to elaborate on this.. But I get a bit tired haha.. better get used to this lah sebab aku akan tukar2 department pun..
Starting to see what is going on in the department and how things are connected. The most important thing is to ALWAYS QUESTION whybwe do things the way we do them. Sebabnya not necessarily we are doing things the best way.


No comments:
Post a Comment