Saturday, October 28, 2017

Peak of our lives

"You don't talk about using Webe when you're in Celcom (Axiata) territory"

Likewise, girl. My favourite sos cili is Cap Jagung but we don't talk about that in office.

I think we have 2 peaks in life. When you got a job, good friends, and family. Second, when you're 60 because you should be most financially stable, and you have wisdom.

Now is the phase where me and my friends are almost married. We got jobs, not so much time.. but we know once we wed, we'd have no excess time for anything else but our little family that we just built. That is also why I've been trying hard to see everyone now. Maybe the next time we'll see each other is at our weddings. I never know.


Service Rocket, Celcom, Nestle, Petronas, Toyota. But none of us are working in the field that we are trained in at school. #learningagility

No comments:

Post a Comment