(Abaikan rambut kak mah)
Selain dari muka aku macam baru sedar dari general anaesthesia, in both pics I was in crazy pain (and I just got back from the dentist's for braces)
Maybe I just like to complain a lot idk.. but I can't bite, I can't chew, it's just tender all over my gum.
And that is fine. I mean, I lost 3 kg the first time around. But
1) I had deepavali celebration at office with awesome food
2) I just bought kuih karas
3) My housemate made brownies with PECANS.
At least it's okay if I'm gonna lose a bit but no! I needed to add 2 inches around my waist and 1.5 around my hip bila buat new baju kurung. And instead of eating bubur ayam mcd like a normal person wearing braces, I instead opted for the calorie bomb Mac n Cheese.
Good job killing yourself slowly but surely. The heck, Valar Morghulis (all men must die)!
Ayyeee baaaaby shark doo doo doo doo



No comments:
Post a Comment