Do you know that most people who committed suicide did it on their birthdays, christmas, and other celebrations?
I'd like to think that birthdays aren't important, and that is true. It's an arbitrary date when God decided we'd say hi to the world for the first time. (Curse you whomever made birthdays an important event)
But today I woke up feeling okay, then I gradually started feeling shittier and shittier (unrelated to my birthday).. On top of that, I just realised that none of my effing close friends actually remembered my bday (except two + my bf???) I mean I love them, I love spending time with them and all and they are great people but wtf and why does this make me feel sad hahahahahh uh.
So yeah, happy 25th birthday myself. You've done great. You can stop feeling shitty now because all of your accomplishments made you awesome, not the count of people who remember your birthday. Why celebrate getting older anyway? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment