7 days later, with RM 1k that I got, I headed to a humble named jewelry store called Khaalish Jewelry because I saw on IG that they are having 50% off on stone rings. I brought Sufia and Amani together with me because otherwise I would be super indecisive over which ring should I get.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that Khaalish has nice shiny zirconias on their rings, unlike what Poh Kong had in their store. So I tried some on AND WHAT THE HECK I'M ACTUALLY SIZE 9 (not 10)
However, I was a bit disappointed by the lack of option and the super thin band.. The lady suggested that I checked their plaza Shah Alam branch because they might have more options there.
So... I went there. I mean the bruh was great, patient, and super nice but unfortunately they did NOT have more options than their first store.
After that I entered Habib downstairs only to be ignored (I'd like to think it's because I'm wearing jeans and sneakers with no make up but they were probably short staffed BUT CANT YOU AT LEAST SAY 'Hello sweety could you please wait a few moment?') so yeah I exited right away.
"it's only 4 pm. So let's check one more store around here before we head home", I told my squad. Google suggested I go to Emas Anuar in Seksyen 7 Shah Alam. The FB suggested that it's a good place so yeah why not..
and MY GOD AINT I HAPPY TO BE HERE
1) It looked sturdy, and wide enough to rival my pre-engagement ring.
2) it has multiple tiny stones (I dont think I'm a solitaire person)
3) The stone is embedded and not raised (no snagged towels!)
4) I can change the stones to diamonds in the future when I have the money
5) it costs less than 1k
6) The design is cute enough (love at first sight)
Overall I think it's a good compromise :)
Also, MY LEFT RING FINGER IS ACTUALLY SIZE 8 WTH
7) BONUS POINT I REALLY LOVE THE WORKER, he's super nice and patient. Servis TIP TOP. (nanti nak heret Mr.A datang sini untuk beli rantai tangan kawen hehe)
Now to push for engagement and plan for wedding. I love it when I get to cross items off my list.






No comments:
Post a Comment