So Mr. A was like. "Okay, my budget is RM 750." And I'm like okay, that works for me! And then I just HAD to take him to Habib........... (they said they have 50% off on diamond rings so I thought why not?) That was my first and biggest mistake because I had no clue of what I wanted except that it has to be at least 750 yellow gold (18k)... so when I started with a brand name store, I set the bar too high. But the white gold diamond rings at Habib were damn cute lah.. tak sempat ambik gambar banyak pulak..
I figured out that I have a size 10 finger instead of the previously thought size 11..
Most of them were teeny tiny thin bands, pale in comparison to my risik gold band and my iron ring.. Being the ogre I am, I'd probably break it in a week. The ones wider were well out of our range (no shit, it's Habib.) So we walked out of the store thinking maybe other stores have similar designs but with thicker bands for cheaper price..
But dumb me, I brought him to Poh Kong and Wah Chan (both more reputable and thus more expensive brands). Howerever, the zirconia rings at Poh Kong weren't pretty, the stones were dull.. (at this point in time, I got set to getting a DIAMOND ring because I thought CZ stones were fugly (their designs too..kampung sangat haha). That was my second mistake.
At Wah Chan, the guy was super nice and helped us tried a few more ring:
![]() |
| Wah Chan Diamond Rings |
![]() |
| Another ring |
![]() |
| We decided to get this one at RM1200 |
See?? Dari bajet RM750, now Mr A had to fork out anoter RM450 to fulfill my devilish desire! Hampir2 je beli cincin tu but then we found out that
It's 9k gold...
9k means it's emas 375 @ 37.5% je Au inside. We put it back and me, feeling more defeated than ever, started becoming silent and grumpy.
We headed to Tomei's exhibition at the concourse area, also to be disappointed by the design and price range.
We headed to Tomei's exhibition at the concourse area, also to be disappointed by the design and price range.
I sent Mr.A to Subang where we headed to another Habib, which tried to sell us rings at 40% discount when the one at The Curve had 50% discounts. After that I've had just about enough and stopped giving a shit except on getting home and sleep.
5 stores and not a ring, Mr. A decided to just give me money for me to find my own ring later.





No comments:
Post a Comment