Monday, July 2, 2018

3 am, T-26

I'll probably regret this tomorrow but I'll write a  short post anyway.

I was praying isha and I was making dua to Allah. I admit that I have been questioning the tenets of my religions.. some of them doesn't make sense to me. BUT, I am certain that GOD is real and there is only ONE GOD worthy of worship. 

Long story short, I was asking for certain things from God. And I kept saying, God, I know I've been lax lately.. but I know you are real. So I'll ask from you because if anything only you can grant me wishes. 

I remembered the story of Ibrahim. He was raised in a community that practice idolatry. But through his logic, he found God. He was smart. He was observant. He found God.

So sekarang tiba2 nak namakan anak laki aku Ibrahim hahah


No comments:

Post a Comment