Where do I start.
My constant bickering with my family tells me that I'm better off at a distance. A physical, far one. I never really felt acknowledged, respected, like an equal. I'm always bitter about how they've tried to "shelter/protect" me. Like, *insert curse word* you and your "hang belajaq lagi, takmau kacau". Seriously, *insert curse word* you. クタバレ
*Heavy sighing*
How am I supposed to berjasa to my parents when everything they say rubs me the wrong way? I can see that you are trying to make "hubungan adik-beradik baik". But by overlooking their wrongs and telling me to let it go?
Do I look like a person who can move on without closure? I wanted apologies! I wanted you to admit that what they did was wrong. I wanted them to the first time I felt excluded, abused, and taken as a kid when I'm *insert curse word* 25!
(I feel like you will feel like I'm a kid for raging so hard here, but dude, when you say these to them but they fell on deaf ears, where else am I supposed to vent my frustrations?)
*Lighter, tired sigh*
Hey. I did not choose to be born later than you patronizing peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment